What is the Young Apprenticeship Grant?
£3,000 for SME’s
100 young apprenticeship grant funds are available as part of Lancashire County Councils Economic Recovery and Growth Fund. These grants are available for those eligible who haven’t yet recruited an apprentice before.
- be a Small, Medium, Enterprise SME (Turnover
<£50m & Employees < 250)
- start an apprentice between 1st July 2022 and
31st July 2023
- Apprentice must be under 25 years old
- Have premises within the county of Lancashire
- Operate within Advanced Manufacturing or
The Benefits for your Business of the Young Apprenticeship Grant
- 86% of employers said apprenticeships
helped them develop skills relevant to their
- 78% of employers said apprenticeships
helped them improve productivity
- 74% of employers said apprenticeships
helped them improve the quality of their
product or service
Other benefits of working with apprentices
- you can adapt their training according to
the needs of your business
- they’re motivated to learn new skills
- you can expand and upskill your workforce
Two payments of £1,500
One at the start of the apprenticeship
Second one 90 days after apprentice starts with learning provider.
How do I find out more?
or use our contact page and we will let them know